Thursday, 23 May 2013

Woolwich 'Beheading' Attack: Radical Preacher Anjem Choudary Blames 'Murdering' British Troops

Radical preacher Anjem Choudary has blamed today's murder in Woolwich on David Cameron and Britain's actions in Afghanistan.

Choudary, who grew up in Woolwich, was responded to reports that the alleged beheading was perpetrated by Islamic terrorists shouting "Allah u Akbar" - God is great.
In response to the news, Choudary tweeted: "National News tell me that the man killed in woolwich is apparently being treated as "terrorist" as the attackers were shouting Allahu Akbar.
"If they were Muslims killing a British soldier then the presence of British troops in Muslim land [Afghanistan] is surely a cause of insecurity in the UK."
Referring to his upbringing in the area, Choudary continued: "I went to Mulgrave School [situated just yards from where the attack took place] & I know that the Muslim community is a peaceful one. I wonder what could have motivated this attack in Woolwich?!

"I blame Cameron for his foreign policy against Islam & Muslims! If the British regime sends people to murder Muslims in Iraq/Afghanistan, then it is bound to cause instability in the UK, time to withdraw!"

Earlier, Boris Johnson said: "I know that Londoners from all communities have been here. This is a city of incredible resilience and courage, we will come through this."
Choudary has previously courted controversy by imploring British muslms to bin their poppies on the eve of Remembrance Day, and claimed Islamic vigilantes are battling to rid London of 'evil' drunks and prostitutes.

woolwich murder

now where do I start with this I guess what happened in Woolwich last night will be yet again swept under the carpet by the elite again labour will have an excuse just like our local labour councillors the bbc are already spewing there vile tripe saying it as nothing do with Islam well yes it as now not all Muslims are the same but this yet again proves that there are some that would love us all to bow down to Islam  anjem choudary/ abul amza /baki are all hate preachers now people ask me why I joined the only party that will rid lib/con/lab creation and am I a racist well ill tell you the reason I joined the bnp was to rid this country of people like this and to get rid of traitors like labour conservatives lib dems ukip now im no racist because I don't see people any different to my self at the end of the day we are all human beings but people who seek to do harm to my people they are not human now I suppose labour will come out with there normal spew it was a isolated incident what a load of balomie now tell us milaband or any of the traitors out there that its a religion of peace mine and my colleagues thoughts go  out to the young mans family at this time deep sympathies

Saturday, 2 March 2013

21 million pound cuts in the city yet again

yes it right 21 million pound cuts rubber stamped yet again by the evil labour machine in the city when will these people stop and yet the chief executive gets a pay rise and yet they still blame the  Tory's when they are the opposition and labour have the ordasity to all us Nazi/fascists  are we seeing the real Nazis/fascist  in power or even the chamber and yet they still don't listen to the general public same as they wont listen when the general public say no to a move for the council head quarters more debt for the city but no labour are labour don't want to listen we don't matter as tax payers even thought we the general public voted you in  to represent us its about  time you were demised from this city once and for all good riddance to bad rubbish I say

Sunday, 10 February 2013

finally the truth might now come out

just want to say one thing before you read the post below that we might get the truth why labour covered the grooming up for so long yes labour the party that says it represents people that would protect people yes labour now we might get justice for Charlene downes as well as well as the other thousand's of Sikh Hindu west Indian black white girls that this as happened to finally we might now find out

Paige Chivers: Police committed to finding killer

Paige Chivers Paige Chivers would now be 20 years of age

Related Stories

Police in Lancashire have said they are committed to finding the killer of a missing teenager.

Paige Chivers, from Bispham, Blackpool, disappeared in August 2007 at the age of 15 after a row at her family home.

Police said there had been no confirmed sightings of her since or proof that she was still alive.

Det Supt Dermott Horrigan, who is leading the investigation, said they had "exhausted potential leads" for Paige, who would now be 20.

He said: "We remain committed to finding out the truth about what has happened to Paige."

He said it was never too late for people to come forward with new information.

Paige was due to inherit a substantial amount of money on her 18th birthday following the death of her mother, police said.

Four people have previously been arrested on suspicion of Paige's murder but all have been released without charge.

Friday, 8 February 2013

please becareful warning

just like to warn any women out there at 11pm Monday night a rape accrued between lingard and Hobson street burslem police have arrested a bloke on suspicion  but please beware of the surrounding area  this kind of thing should not be happening so please please be  careful

Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Wednesday, 26 December 2012

more misery in the city of stoke on trent thanks to our so called great labour party

Government funding reductions could see Stoke-on-Trent City Council face £50m cuts

Trusted article source icon
Friday, December 21, 2012
Profile image for The Sentinel
GOVERNMENT ministers have masked the scale of cuts facing the region's councils by 'smuggling' huge reductions into the second half of a two-year funding agreement, it is claimed.
Eric Pickles pledged Stoke-on-Trent City Council would lose just 0.2 per cent of its 'spending power' next year in the latest round of Government cuts to council funding – handing the council one of the best settlements in the country.
  1. Mohammed Pervez
    Council leader Mohammed Pervez has accused the government of fiddling with the figures.
But the authority's finance managers say emerging details about the second year of funding in the same settlement mean spending power will actually be cut by more than five per cent over two years.
It means cuts of £50 million – including £21.1 million in 2013/14 – will go ahead.
Peter Bates, the city council's director of finance, accused the Department of Communities and Local Government (DCLG) of releasing inaccurate funding information in an error-strewn official email.
He said: "It's hugely disappointing from my perspective. They are still doing their sums. We still don't have all of the information we need but based on the headline figures they have provided we are much worse off than suggested.
"I received a personally-addressed email today from the civil service at the DCLG – and the figures do not even add up. That's the sort of professionalism we're dealing with at the moment.
"Funding for 2013/14 will be better than predicted, although by how much is still not clear. But what they have given us in 13/14 they have taken away, and more, in 2014/15."
Mr Pickles has faced criticism for releasing funding data based on 'spending power' calculations, which offset funding cuts by taking into account assumed income from the NHS, house-building bonuses and business rates.
Newcastle Borough Council expects the true scale of cuts to be more than double the DCLG's announcement of a 2.1 per cent reduction in spending power – leading to additional cuts of £1 million from 2014.
City council leader Mohammed Pervez, below, said: "They have fiddled with the figures to make the percentages look lower. If you look at the detail, we have again been hit very hard.
"To some extent the percentages are irrelevant. We want to know what the absolute cut to our funding is and they still haven't made that clear. In the first year we probably are a little bit better off than expected – but they are taking all of the money back and more in the second year.
"We are expecting to have to make savings of £50 million over two years. It is our worst nightmare, brought to life.
"They've made it sound like they've done the city a favour but in fact these are deep cuts which are seriously undermining our efforts to provide jobs and growth in the city."       

and yet the people will vote for the corrupt lying two faced labour councillors what they don't tell you is that we have a debt off council tax rent outstanding will they lose there salaries oh no only recently they voted for a pay rise but as per usual they will blame the government but 1 question labour are the opposition party why are they not representing there voters and saying no considering the voters voted them in but as usual a total waste of time its a bout time stoke on trent loses these losers and voted them out once and for all